Gisborne A-Frame 3 Bedroom
Starting From $119,450
Precision design steel frame kit homes
- The Gisborne A-Frame Kit Home delivered as a lockup certified Kit.
- This kit starts from $119,450 this does not include assembly.
- Approx costing to assemble this kit by a registered builder is $30,000. (Walk in, turn lights on)
- You do have the option to complete assembly as an Owner builder (We provide assistance).
- If you do not want to assemble yourself, we can recommend a Registered Builder to complete the assembly.
- We complete Council planning and the Building Permit on your behalf.
- The Kit Home comes with both single and double glaze aluminum doors and windows that you can change the position of as you wish.
- The standard Clad comes in colorbond standard colours. (Corrugated or Traydeck profile)
- Customisation is welcome at an additional cost, we will provide you with a quotation. (welcome to use our design service)
- From Issue of Building Permit delivery is approx. 20 working days.
- The Gisborne A-Frame kit home by BRIbuild comes with an elevated floor system on stumps.
- The footing system can be installed on a slope or un-even ground.
- You can build the Gisborne A-Frame Kit home on a Slab foundation.
- Delivery is free in Melbourne, all other states and regional areas will be quoted at the time of purchase.
- The Gisborne Kit Homes are insulated and energy rated to R6.4.
- The Gisborne Kit Home comes with Engineering Certificates, Specific to your land address.
- All Supporting assembly and connections guide.
- Component and Structural Warranty 7 Years.45
The Wyndham kit Home is perfect for the following
- Family Home
- Workers Accommodation
- Holiday Park Accommodation
- Granny Flat
- Affordable Rental Property
- Sub Divide and build