2 Bedroom Darebin Granny Flat
Starting From $51,200
Precision design steel frame kit homes
- The Darebin 2 bedroom Steel Frame Granny Flat delivered as a lockup certified Kit.
- This kit starts from $51,200 this does not include assembly.
- Approx costing to assemble this kit by a registered builder is $35,000. (Walk in, turn lights on)
- You may request one of our registered builders to complete the assembly of your kit home.
- You do have the option to complete assembly as an Owner builder (We provide assistance).
- We complete Council planning and the Building Permit on your behalf.
- The Darebin Granny Flat comes with both single and double glaze aluminum doors and windows that you can change the position of as you wish.
- The standard Cladding comes in colorbond standard colours. (All Profiles)
- Cladding options such as Weathertex, Scyon, Hardiplank weatherboards
are available conditions apply*
- Customisation is welcome at an additional cost, we will provide you with a quotation.
(welcome to use our design service)
- From Issue of Building Permit delivery is approx. 24 working days.
- The Darebin Granny Flat kit home by BRIbuild comes with an elevated floor system on stumps.
- The footing system can be installed on a slope or un-even ground.
- You can build the Darebin Granny Flat Kit on a Slab foundation.
- Delivery is free in Melbourne, all other states and regional areas will be quoted at the time of purchase.
- The Darebin Granny Flat building is insulated and energy rated to R6.4.
- The Darebin Kit comes with Engineering Certificates, Specific to your land address.
- All Supporting assembly and connections guide.
- Component and Structural Warranty 7 Years.
The Darebin Granny Flat kit Home is perfect for the following
- Family Home
- Holiday Accommodation
- Affordable Rental Property
- Over 55 Village
- Holiday Parks